Order before 2:30pm
Order within 8 hours 21 minutes for delivery on Thu 20th Jun
Info & Exceptions
- Our standard delivery charge varies from £1.99 to £5.99 for next day delivery (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays) depending on weight and value. The correct postage option will show in your basket.
- Orders received by 2.30pm are usually despatched the same working day
- Deliveries before 12:30pm cost £12.99
- Deliveries before 10:30am cost £15.99 *
- Deliveries before 9:30am cost £26.99 *
- Saturday delivery costs from £8.99
- Delivery requests for the above services can be chosen when ordering.
Leave Safe Requests
We are now able to give our couriers a 'Leave Safe' instruction. This allows them to leave your package with a neighbour or at a specified location at your property, without the need for a signature. This is, however, entirely at your own risk. 'Leave Safe' instructions must be entered into the 'Delivery Instructions' box at the time of ordering.
The following prices will apply in these areas and will be reflected when you have entered your postcode in our checkout.
- Delivery to Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland is from £9.99
- Delivery to Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland for items under 1kg is from £8.99
- Delivery to Scottish Highlands and Islands is from £8.99 for a 2/3 day Mon - Fri delivery.
- Delivery to Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles is from £9.99 for a 2/3 day, Mon-Fri delivery
- Delivery to Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles for items under 1kg is from £8.99.
- Parcels weighing over 20kg may attract a surcharge. We will contact you prior to despatch regarding extra charges
- Postcodes likely to be affected
- Parcel re-direction requests (where applicable) - charges from £5.99 apply.
- Parcel refusal / goods not called for - charges from £5.99 apply.
- Our primary couriers are Initial City Link and DPD
- We also use Royal Mail Services
Postcodes Likely to be Affected by Higher Charges (2/3 Day Delivery)
Timed deliveries and Saturday deliveries are not available to these postcodes.
The above list is by no means definitive or indeed exhaustive, but is provided to give an indication of those areas where higher postage charges are likely to apply.
* Service not always available to certain postcodes. We will contact you should this be the case.